HAY & SILAGE BOOSTER addresses the huge problem of weight loss and reduced digestive function of livestock grazing on hay made from mature and drying pasture and stubble.
Dry pasture & stubble are high fibre feed BUT they are low in protein, low in vitamins and low in minerals, this results in a low digestible energy content.
Hay & Silage Booster
- dramatically increases the nutritional and energy components of dry and maturing pasture
- will enhance the palatability of silage and hay made from fry feed, and maintains digestive function in livestock
- is hest utilised when protein levels in plant tissue fall below 8-9%
- no withholding period
- continues to remain effective for an indefinte period even when exposed to rain
- no risk of overdosing
- adheres to hay when sprayed
- primes the beneifical microbial action in decomposition of remianing organic matter exposed to overspray, enhancing soil biology, fertiity and plant growth
The application rate: 10 litres per hectare.
To boost nutritional value of Hay: add 5 litres Bio-Boost with 5 litres of water then pour over round bales [on their side] and leave for several hours
Allow 2-3 days before feeding
Can be sprayed onto windrows just prior to baling silage.
As nearly all Soilcharge products come in varying size containers & packaging, adding this item to your shopping cart will generate a request for a final total price. We will then find the best method of freight specific to your location & products ordered. You will receive an invoice by email with the freight included.
Hay & Silage Boost 20 litre
- Product Code: Hay & Silage Boost 20 litre
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex GST: $210.00